We are proud of our very wide and varied Art’s curriculum. The continually expanding Arts’ Curriculum greatly contributes to the broad and balanced education every child is entitled to have the access to. We have a great deal of involvement with the wider community through school concerts, borough, local and national initiatives. These have included:-
- Achievement of Gold Artsmark in 2010 for our achievement in Art, Dance, Drama and Music.
- Creative Partnerships for enhancing the school environment.
- New Direction for linking the Arts with Science
- The Junior Arts Awards for Year 5 focussing on creativity throughout the curriculum.
- Year 6 have the opportunity to begin their Senior Arts Awards during their final term at Yardley.
We book a variety of outings and workshops to enhance the children’s experience if the Arts and Culture. These include visits to the Tate Britain, Tate Modern and National Art Galleries. Ballet, Theatre outings and workshops are also booked