Nursery / Early Years Centre
- To provide a well-planned and resourced curriculum that enables children’s learning and takes into account the wide range of skills and interests they have when starting nursery.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which stimulates the children to develop intellectually, socially, physically and creatively by being challenging, exciting and purposeful.
- To monitor each child’s progress throughout the Foundation Stage to ensure that they are making progress and that any areas of difficulty are identified and addressed.
- To identify children with special educational needs or of exceptional ability and provide appropriate support.
- To develop an effective partnership with parents in order to have a positive impact on children’s development and learnng.